Developed By some of the world’s leading experts in Air Purification
David M. Warsinger, Ph.D.
- MIT Technology Review 35 innovators under 35 -Energy & Sustainability.
- Authored over two dozen journals or conference papers in systems thermodynamics, thermochemistry and nanomaterial fabrication.
- Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering at Purdue University – Lyles School of Civil Engineering and Division of Environmental & Ecological Engineering.
- Over 100 journal publications studying photochemical reactors, and Disinfection Byproduct (DBP) Dynamics.
Ernest R. Blatchley III, Ph.D.
Kenneth Harris, D.Eng.
- Forbes 30 Under 30 – Science.
- Former Lead Engineer, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Manufacturing Senior Executive.
- Operational leadership in automotive HVAC, and consumer electronics production in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
- CEO at Project eTopia UK.
- Member of UK5G Innovation Network, with 20+ years of operational and leadership experience.
- Former photovoltaic designer at Tesla.
- Researcher at Purdue University.
- 7+ years of industry experience in aerospace and mechanical engineering.
- Ronald E. McNair Scholar and GEM Fellow.